Locaboat P1180 FB
Locaboat P1180 FB cruise information
The Locaboat Penichette Flying Bridge has inside and outside steering positions and advanced technology.
- Boat size
- Length 38′9″ ft (11.80 metres)
- Width 12′8″ ft (3.85 metres)
- Bow thruster
- Dual steering
- Shore power
- Central heating
- Number of guests: 7
- Double cabins: 1
- Convertible Twin/Double cabins: 2
- Convertible sofa: 1
- Bathrooms: 3
Recommended for 6 adults and 1 child
- Electric WC
- Radio/CD player
- Wide side rails with guard rail
Guests have said...
An excellent holiday and service overall, Emma's recommendations were perfect and she answered all of our questions promptly. We hope to return for another trip next year.
The cruise was so wonderful, got to see some places that have been on our “bucket list” for years! Emma was a dream to coordinate our trip, especially through the perils of COVID days. She set up Zoom meetings for us and communicated regularly over the plus two years it took to bring this experience to fruition. It was a once in a lifetime experience and the most beautiful, pristine scenery I‘ve ever seen in France. We would highly recommend using Hotels Afloat to anyone looking for a truly unique experience!
The cruise was so wonderful, despite a few glitches! Don't think we'll ever do a self-drive again, as we're getting up there in years, but would definitely do another cruise if someone else was doing all the work! It was a once in a lifetime experience and the most beautiful, pristine scenery I've seen in France, so far!Cynthia B; Midi September 2021
The cruise was so wonderful, got to see some places that have been on our “bucket list” for years! Emma was a dream to coordinate our trip, especially through the perils of COVID days. She set up Zoom meetings for us and communicated regularly over the plus two years it took to bring this experience to fruition. It was a once in a lifetime experience and the most beautiful, pristine scenery I‘ve ever seen in France. We would highly recommend using Hotels Afloat to anyone looking for a truly unique experience!Cindy; Midi Canal; September 2021
About the P1180 FB
- Two Forward ensuite cabins with either 1 double bed or 2 singles ( an additional single bunk can be installed in one upon request)
- Wardrobe and storage.
- Stern ensuite cabin with double bed. Storage and hanging space
- All shower compartments with shower, handbasin, and electric WC.
- 230v razor socket
- Central saloon and inside steering position.
- Radio + CD player
- A fitted kitchen at the rear.
- Diesel engines with 37 to 50 hp
- 12-volt electricity is provided from an engine-driven alternator.
- On the dashboard is a 12v power point ( for mobile phone, camcorder etc)
- Large sunroof and generous window area
- Hot and cold water is pressurised. Hot water is provided either by a gas water heater or by a heat-exchanger on the engine
- Heating is forced warm air and assures year-round comfort
- Kitchens are fitted with a refrigerator, cooker with oven and 3 rings, sink and storage
- A full inventory of the boat’s equipment is provided with your confirmation
- Bike rack
- Bow thruster
- Solar panels
- In Italy: Bimini and outdoor shower
P1180 FB boat plan
Locaboat P1180 FB cruise routes
The P1180 FB cruises in 13 from destinations with various routes, starting and ending points.
Rates and departures
Available in Alsace, Aquitaine, Brittany, Burgundy Franche Comte, Burgundy Nivernais Loire, Loire Valley, Lot, Midi & Camargue; Germany; Holland & Italy
|2023||France, Holland & Italy||Per week||Extra day *|
|Period A||From 17th March to 7th April; From 14th October to 31st October||2702 €||386 €|
|Period B||From 8th April to 5th May; From 30th September to 13th October||3136 €||448 €|
|Period C||From 6th May to 9th June; From 9th September to 29th September||3507 €||501 €|
|Period D||From 10th June to 7th July; From 19th August to 8th September||3871 €||553 €|
|Period E||From 8th July to 18th August||4207 €||601 €|
|2023||Germany||Per week||Extra day *|
|Period A||From 1st April to 7th April; From 14th October to 31st October||2282 €||326 €|
|Period B||From 8th April to 5th May; From 30th September to 13th October||2786 €||398 €|
|Period C||From 6th May to 9th June; From 9th September to 29th September||3304 €||472 €|
|Period D||From 10th June to 7th July; From 19th August to 8th September||3717 €||531 €|
|Period E||From 8th July to 18th August||4060 €||580 €|
* Weekends and short breaks
Weekend from Friday 2-6 pm to Sunday 6 pm or Monday 8-9 am: Price 3 extra days
Mini-week From Monday 2-6 pm to Thursday 6 pm or Friday 8-9 am: Price 4 extra days
The price includes :
- The boat and its equipment
- Kitchen utensils and bedding
- Technical assistance 7 days per week
- River/canal tolls
- 1 x 13kg bottle gas
- The Locaboat manual
- Cruise initiation
The price does not include:
- Bike rental
- Cancellation insurance
- Navigation map
- One-way supplement
- Fuel: 18-27 euros per day depending upon boat size (calculated on 5 hours cruising per day)
- Safety deposit/caution: 2000€
- Damage waiver insurance: 150€ for up to 9 days; 195€ for 10 days +
- River charts: 40€ including postage & packing
- Bikes: 45€ per week (adult); 35€ per week (child)
- Enclosed parking:35€; Covered parking: 49€
- WiFi: 29€ per weekend/mini week; 49€ per week-10/11 days; 65€ for 2 weeks; 79€ for 3 weeks
- Post-cruise cleaning: 95€
- One way supplement: 130€
- Cancellation Insurance: 4% of the cruise price
Payment schedule: 40% at the time of reservation; balance due 8 weeks prior to departure.
All clients are strongly recommended to have adequate medical, transport and cancellation insurance.
Early booking discount 2022: 10% when booking before 30th November; 5% when booking from 1st December to 31st January 2022
Permanent discounts: Can be combined to a maximum of 25%
Family with children, under 18: 10%
Tandem cruise when hiring 2 or more boats for the same dates: 5%
Long stay: 10-13 days: 3%; 14-20 days: 5%; 21-27 days: 7%; 28 days plus: 10%
P1180 FB enquiries and reservations
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and Google