River and canal cruise maps
Discover the waterways
Maps of the different waterways
On this page, you'll find maps of France's inland waterways, including the canals and rivers. If you're planning a hotel barge cruise or self-drive boat rental, the maps will help you plan your trip. Don't forget you can always use the Cruise Expert page and our team will help you find the perfect boating vacation.
The French waterways with the rivers and the canals
- Map showing the main rivers and towns of France
- Map showing the navigable inland waterways of France
- Map with the river and canal network
- Understanding the main navigation routes of the inland waterways through France.
French regional maps
Maps showing the major rivers and canal networks in various French regions.
- Central and Burgundy rivers and canals
- Eastern waterways and canals
- Atlantic with the Loire River
- The English Channel with the Seine and Somme Rivers
- Mediterranean coast with the Rhone river
Maps of English waterways
- Norfolk Broads, the main navigation areas for boat rentals
All the waterways, with facts, figures and history of the canals and rivers.
Please do not use the maps for navigation purposes; their only use should be as guides for preparing barge and boat cruise vacations.