Base at Cahors: River Lot
The Lot is one of the prettiest regions of France, and is ideal for anyone with previous experience.
Among it's attractions, Cahors is a 1000 year old city with a beautiful historical centre, including the famous Valentré bridge, a UNESCO world-heritage site. Along your journey, you will discover numerous medieval villages, the Chateau de Mercues, and the stunning hilltop St-Cirq-Lapopie.
One week cruises from Cahors
- Cahors, Douelle, Luzech, Arcambal, St Cirq Lapopie, Cahors: 89km, 17 locks, 3hr cruising per day
89km, 17 locks, 3hr cruising per day
- Cahors, Vers, St Gery, St Cirq Lapopie, Cahors:
66 km; 22 locks; 3hr30 cruising per day
- Cahors, Luzech, Vers, St Cirq Lapopie, Larnagol, Cahors
150 km; 34 locks; 4hr30 cruising per day
Weekend cruises from Cahors
- Cahors, Mercués, Douelle, Luzech, Cahors
56 km; 6 locks; 3hr30 cruising per day
- Cahors, Arcambal, St Gery, Cahors
40km; 16 locks ; 4hr cruising per day