Le Boat Sheba
Add to my favourites
Book a cruise now to save 10%
Combinable with other offers to save up to 18%!
Offers are valid when confirmed by January 1st 2024
Le Boat Sheba cruise information
A popular choice with our younger families
A well-designed, safe boat for our younger guests
- Boat size
- Length 29′6″ ft (9.00 metres)
- Width 11′2″ ft (3.40 metres)
- Dual steering
- Shore power
- Central heating
- Number of guests: 5
- Double cabins: 1
- Single cabins: 1
- Convertible sofa: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Electric WC
Guests have said...
Compact and easy to handle, I rate this boat a 9/10. The base staff were very helpful.Kym Dixon. River Saône
Appreciated the wide route and automated locks.
Would book with Hotels Afloat again: Prompt service and follow up by Emma
We liked the Sheba and rate it 8/10Krishan Darwan; River Saone, July 2017
Its Cleanliness was good.
We cruises from Branges on the Seille and the route was as expected ie Not busy & scenic
We found Hotels Afloat by a Web search and rate you 8/10
We would book with Hotels Afloat again if going on such a holiday.
About the Sheba
The Sheba accommodates up to 5 passengers.
- Aft cabin with double bed and convertible settee single
- Toilet, shower, and sink compartment
- Saloon with convertible dinette to make a double bed; steering position
- Interior staircase leading to the raised sundeck, with second steering position
- Wide decks with handrails
- A bathing deck at the rear
- Bow thruster
- Dual steering
- Shore power
- Air cooling
Sheba boat plan
Le Boat Sheba cruise routes
The Sheba cruises in 11 from destinations with various routes, starting and ending points.
Rates and departures
Prices indicated are based on a 7-day cruise before offers and extras
Available in Alsace, Aquitaine, Camargue, Burgundy Franche Comte, Loire, Lot, Midi & Nivernais Loire; Belgium & Holland
|2024||Period 1||Period 2||Period 3||Period 4||Period 5||Period 6|
|Alsace from||1059 €||1159 €||1959 €||1659 €||1239 €||1039 €|
|Aquitaine from||979 €||1039 €||1819 €||1699 €||1319 €||979 €|
|Brittany from||1099 €||1239 €||1999 €||1839 €||1419 €||1119 €|
|Burgundy from||1039 €||1159 €||1879 €||1719 €||1339 €||1019 €|
|Lot from||1059 €||1279 €||2059 €||1979 €||1539 €||1159 €|
|Midi/Camargue from||1159 €||1259 €||2119 €||2019 €||1539 €||1159 €|
|Nivernais Loire from||1099 €||1259 €||2039 €||1959 €||1519 €||1139 €|
|Belgium from||979 €||1019 €||1759 €||1559 €||1219 €||939 €|
|Holland from||1159 €||1379 €||2119 €||1819 €||1299 €||1099 €|
All self-drive prices are per boat, per week and in Euro
Period 1: March 9 - April 12
Period 2: April 13 - May 10
Period 3: May 11 - August 23
Period 4: August 24 - September 13
Period 5: September 14 - October 4
Period 6: October 5 - October 26
All prices are shown as a guide only: Le Boat reserves the right to increase or decrease rates, without notice.
Please get in touch with our sales team for a quotation.
The price includes
- The boat and its equipment, crockery, cutlery and linen
- Cruising instructions on departure day
- Cruising documents, Canal Tolls, Technical assistance 7 days a week
The price does not include
- Cruise damage waiver insurance: From 22€ per day
- Security deposit: 2250€ if CDW is not taken, or 250€ if CDW is taken
- Consumables deposit: Short break 150€; 7-10 nights 225€; 11-14 nights 325€; 15 nights + 425€
- Optional post-cruise cleaning: 100€
- Onboard equipment will record how many hours you run your engine during your cruise, and you will be charged a rate per hour when you return your boat – payable at your end base in local currency. This cost covers the fuel you use to power the boat's engine, onboard systems (such as heating), gas, and general engine wear & tear.
Based on our most recent published rates, our sales team can give you a more accurate rate for your particular boat type/region. However, the actual rate you will pay will be confirmed with you at check-in.
Payment schedule: 50% at the time of reservation; balance due 11 weeks prior to departure