Le Boat Corvette A
Add to my favourites
Book a cruise now to save 10%
Combinable with other offers to save up to 18%!
Offers are valid when confirmed by January 1st 2024
Le Boat Corvette A cruise information
Well-presented and with 2 steering positions for comfortable cruising.
- Boat size
- Length 37′3″ ft (11.35 metres)
- Width 12′6″ ft (3.81 metres)
- Dual steering
- Shore power
- Central heating
- Number of guests: 4
- Double cabins: 1
- Twin cabins: 1
- Bathrooms: 2
Recommended for 2 adults and 2 children
- Electric WC
Guests have said...
Hi EmmaChris Ecob. Nivernais Canal
We had a great trip. The arrival, boat familiarisation and boat hand-back service at the yard were excellent. The boat was fine. We went south to Chitry, turned round, went north to Champs then returned to the yard - 92 locks. Very little traffic on the canal, which we enjoyed. Good weather, honest simple food and lovely wine. I would return to boat in Bourgogne in the future.
We had a fantastic time on the barge. Everything we were expecting and more. Spoke to numerous full time bargees who recommended the Nivernais as their favourite, so even more happy with that choice. Mike who gave us the orientation at Chatel Censoir was fantastic! His manner put us at ease straight away.Sarah Stewart. Yonne river and Nivernais
About the Corvette A
- 2 Ensuite cabins
- 1 double and 2 singles; or 2 doubles
- Fully equipped galley
- Separate saloon
- Wood-effect flooring throughout
- Dual steering positions
- Spacious sundeck with both permanent and movable seating
- Music system with CD/radio/MP3/USB connectivity
- Lockable safe
- Dual steering
- Shore power
- Air cooling
Corvette A boat plan
Le Boat Corvette A cruise routes
The Corvette A cruises in 11 from destinations with various routes, starting and ending points.
Rates and departures
Prices indicated are based on a 7-day cruise before offers and extras
Available in: Alsace, Aquitaine, Camargue, Brittany, Burgundy Canal, Burgundy Franche Comte, Nivernais & Midi; Belgium, Holland & Ireland
|2024||Period 1||Period 2||Period 3||Period 4||Period 5||Period 6|
|Alsace from||1399 €||1499 €||2719 €||2339 €||1699 €||1339 €|
|Aquitaine from||1359 €||1499 €||2479 €||2359 €||1819 €||1359 €|
|Brittany from||1379 €||1539 €||2499 €||2279 €||1719 €||1379 €|
|Burgundy from||1379 €||1539 €||2479 €||2279 €||1779 €||1339 €|
|Midi & Camargue from||1559 €||1699 €||2859 €||2659 €||2099 €||1559 €|
|Nivernais Loire from||1379 €||1579 €||2579 €||2559 €||1899 €||1459 €|
|Belgium from||1459 €||1519 €||2619 €||2259 €||1739 €||1419 €|
|Holland from||1479 €||1839 €||2779 €||2299 €||1719 €||1459 €|
|Ireland from||959 €||1099 €||199 €||1699 €||1179 €||959 €|
All self-drive prices are per boat, per week and in Euro
Period 1: March 9 - April 12
Period 2: April 13 - May 10
Period 3: May 11 - August 23
Period 4: August 24 - September 13
Period 5: September 14 - October 4
Period 6: October 5 - October 26
All prices are shown as a guide only: Le Boat reserves the right to increase or decrease rates, without notice.
Please get in touch with our sales team for a quotation.
The price includes
- The boat and its equipment, crockery, cutlery and linen
- Cruising instructions on departure day
- Cruising documents, Canal Tolls, Technical assistance 7 days a week
The price does not include
- Cruise damage waiver insurance: From 22€ per day
- Security deposit: 2250€ if CDW is not taken, or 250€ if CDW is taken
- Consumables deposit: Short break 150€; 7-10 nights 225€; 11-14 nights 325€; 15 nights + 425€
- Post-cruise cleaning: 120€
- Onboard equipment will record how many hours you run your engine during your cruise, and you will be charged a rate per hour when you return your boat – payable at your end base in local currency. This cost covers the fuel you use to power the boat's engine, onboard systems (such as heating), gas, and general engine wear & tear.
Based on our most recent published rates, our sales team can give you a more accurate rate for your particular boat type/region. However, the actual rate you will pay will be confirmed with you at check-in.
Payment schedule: 50% at the time of reservation; balance due 11 weeks prior to departure