The land of Henry IV and d'Artagnan the Musketeer
Information about Aquitaine
At the junction with the Garonne canal and the Lot and Baîse rivers.
From Buzet-sur-Baîse: Land of King Henry IV and d'Artagnan musketeers, a large circuit combing the serenity of the Deux Mers canal and the wild charms of the river Baîse, the beauty of the Lot ( downstream portion) and the splendour of the Garonne will lead you to regional curiosities such as artistic glassmaking in Vianne, Nérac castle, Floran abbey, cloisters of Moissac, Condom cathedral, the canal bridge at Agen, Montech water lift and the Bastille of Villeneuve-sur-Lot.
Short break, return cruise
- Buzet-sur-Baise, Fontet and return: 98 km, 16 locks, 17 hours cruising
- Buzet-sur-Baise, Moncrabeau and return: 70 km, 28 locks, 17 hours cruising
- Buzet-sur-Baise, Valence d'Agen and return: 108 km, 20 locks, 18 hours cruising
Weekend break, return cruise
- Buzet-sur-Baise, Nerac and return: 42 km, 14 locks, 10 hours cruising
- Buzet-sur-Baise, Agen and return: 56 km, 14 locks, 10 hours cruising
One-week return cruises
- Buzet-sur-Baise- Valence-sur-Baîse and return: 112km, 40 locks, 28 hours cruising
- Buzet-sur-Baise - Montech and return; 184km, 58 locks, 38 hours cruising
Two-week return cruise
- Buzet-sur-Baise, Penne d'Agenais, Montech and return; 344km; 74 locks