The River Lot is one of the loveliest in France with colourful cliffs, picturesque villages and magnificent castles, wooded hills, caves, burial chambers and medieval monuments. This region is famed for its gastronomy too: Foie Gras, confits and the wines of Cahors. Cahor is a UNESCO world heritage site.
- Penne d'Agenais - Lustrac - Clairac and return:
110kms, 4 locks, 16 hours cruising
- Penne d'Agenais - Aiguillon and return:
148kms, 14 locks, 24 hours cruising
- Luzech - Cahors - Vers - Bouzies and return:
116kms, 24 locks, 24 hours cruising
- Luzech - Cahors - Bouzies - St Cirq Lapopie - Larnagol and return:
148kms, 34 locks, 30 hours cruising
- Cahors - Luzech - St Cirq Lapopie - Larnagol and return:
146kms, 34 locks, 28 hours cruising
Self-drive boats : River Lot
Enquiry & availability
Please use the form below to check availability or ask any other questions.
After you have submitted your enquiry form, if you do not receive a reply by email from Emma within the next 24 hours then please call +33 614 250 200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will also add you to our newsletter for special offers & updates.