The Alsace has a decidedly Germanic influence as seen in the gastronomy and wines of the region, but also castles, windmills and the world-famous Arzviller Lift with its 41% gradient 'carrying' boats up the 128 metre slope. Green valleys, forests, architectural sites and fields of hops, and of course Strasbourg with its european parliament are yours to enjoy.
- Hochfelden - Saverne - Lutzelbourg - Arzviller - Niderviller and return
82kms, 46 locks, 26 hours cruising
- Hochfelden - Saverne - Arzviller - Gondexrange and return
112kms, 48 locks, 30 hours cruising
- Hochfelden - Strasbourg- Hochfelden - Saverne and return
95kms, 54 locks, 25 hours cruising
- Hochfelden - Saverne - Arzviller - Sarreguemines and return
244kms, 100 locks, 58 hours cruising: 2 weeks
- Hochfelden - Saverne - Arzviller - Dombasle - Nancy and return
244kms, 90 locks, 54 hours cruising: 2 weeks
Self-drive boats : Alsace
Enquiry & availability
Please use the form below to check availability or ask any other questions.
After you have submitted your enquiry form, if you do not receive a reply by email from Emma within the next 24 hours then please call +33 614 250 200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will also add you to our newsletter for special offers & updates.