The France Afloat Linssen 34.9 Aft cabin has a rating of
Cruise file for the Linssen 34.9 Aft cabin
Length 35′1″ ft (10.7 metres)
Width 11′2″ ft (3.4 metres)
220 Volts AC
Number of guests: 6
Double cabins: 2
Convertible sofa: 1
Radio/CD player/USB port
Mosquito nets on key windows
A superb boat combining a retro look with modern facilities
- Berths: 2 double cabins
- 2 shower
- 2 toilets
- Saloon with convertible settee suitable for 2 children; desk
- Fully equipped galley including hob, microwave and large fridge
- Central heating and 220 volt power
- External steering position on teak sun deck
- Seating, chairs and parasol for outside dining
- Ample space for bike storage
- Generator and/or shore supply providing 220v
The price includes:
- The boat and it’s equipment, crockery, cutlery and Linen
- Cruising Instructions on departure day
- Cruising documents, Canal Tolls, Technical assistance 7 days a week
The price does not include :
- Navigation forfait : charged at the end of your cruise, @ 9€ per engine hour, subject to market prices
- Security deposit: 1000 €
- Cleaning deposit: 100€
- Cancellation insurance: 5%
- Bike: 40€ per week
- One way supplement: 105€ in Burgundy
- Parking: 30-56€ per week
- Animal supplement: 35€
- Car transfer: 95€
- Waterways guide, postage included: 40€
Payment schedule: 35% at time of reservation; balance due 8 weeks prior to departure
Linssen 34.9 Aft cabin boat plan
Linssen 34.9 Aft cabin photos
Linssen 34.9 Aft cabin photo 1
Linssen 34.9 Aft cabin photo 2
Linssen 34.9 Aft cabin photo 3
Linssen 34.9 Aft cabin photo 4
Testimonials for the Linssen 34.9 Aft cabin
J McKay. Canal du Nivernais
4 points about the boat we liked:
The kitchen was well stocked with crockery, cutlery, etc.
There was plenty of storage for suitcases.
The two ensuites made it comfortable for 2 couples although our friends who had the ensuite under the back deck found it uncomfortable having a low ceiling.
The bimmy made it comfortable to dine and to sit in the shade whilst boating.
4 points about the route we liked:
We loved the Nivernais - scenic, calm, green and gold fields.
We enjoyed visiting Cravant and viewing its history.
We loved berthing at the scenic spot at Vincelles and being able to walk to the bakery and the supermarket.
We loved Auxerre - the history and being able to berth with the cathedrals as backdrop.
However, we did not enjoy the Bourgogne Canal around Migennes (sewerage or chemical smell) on our final leg to St Florentin.
5 points about Hotels Afloat:
We appreciated your promptness in replying to our emails.
We appreciated the extra help you gave us with train timetables.
We appreciated being able to contact your technical support when the speedo wasn't working. However, it continued to work erratically and we used rev speed to gauge our speed on the canal.
We appreciated the blue loose leaf folder in the boat which gave additional information which was not to be found in the guide.
We appreciated having the facility to have our groceries delivered from the supermarket at Vermenton to the boat. We could not have done without it!
Rates and departures : Linssen 34.9 Aft cabin
Available in Burgundy & Nivernais
||Up until 20th April; From October 6th
||From 21st April to 27th April; From 29th September to October 5th
||From 28th April to 1st June ; From 22nd September to 28th September
||From 2nd June to 21st September
All self-drive prices are per boat, per week and in Euro
Couples discount: 10%