France Afloat Euro Classic 149
Add to my favourites
France Afloat Euro Classic 149 cruise information
- Boat size
- Length 48′11″ ft (14.90 metres)
- Width 13′7″ ft (4.14 metres)
- Bow thruster
- Dual steering
- Shore power
- 220 Volts AC
- Central heating
- Number of guests: 8
- Convertible Twin/Double cabins: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Electric WC
Guests have said...
Thank you for allowing us to have a wonderful cruise with our friends. It was a shame to have the canal damaged, because I think the original cruise destination would have been better for us, but I realize that that was out of your control.
The boat was quite spacious, nice Gin DeckRay Carter, Burgundy. September 2016
Rate it 9/10
The route from Tonnerre to Vermenton is beautiful...
The scenery, ease of finding supplies, delightful friendly locals, no queues at the locks, well organised lock keepers. Customer Service Award goes to the female ticket clerk at Laroche Migennes who was so helpful in providing help and advice to find the best value tickets to get to Vermenton, Tonnerre & back to Paris.
Also the guy that handed the boat to us at Tonnerre was very helpful when we turned up early to collect the boat.
Hotels Afloat: We found you on the internet, rating 10/10, and would book again.
It would be helpful to provide Maps for PEDESTRIANS to navigate from local railway stations to boat collection / return points
The EuroClassic 149 was as expected with plenty of space and good facilitiesJenny Meader, Burgundy. September 2016
I'd rate it a 9/10.
We enjoyed the scenery, food and villages in Burgundy
A google search brought us to you. We rate Hotels Afloat 9/10
and found the site useful. Will book again.
We really enjoyed it and will be back!
The boat was really roomy and comfortable for four couples - both in the cabins and up top.Bruce Weiland. Burgundy
I rate the boat 9/10.
We particularly enjoyed the river sections, where the terrain was most beautiful. Loved the small towns along the way.
We would book with Hotels Afloat again as we had a wonderful time.
Special thanks, Emma, for the great service.
About the Euro Classic 149
- 4 twin/double each ensuite with electric-flush toilets
- Fully equipped split galley including as standard an oven, microwave and 2 fridges
- Very spacious air-conditioned saloon with internal steering position and CD player
- Central heating
- External steering position on the sun deck
- Seating, chairs, and parasol for outside dining
- Ample space for bike storage
- Generator and/or shore supply providing 220volts
Euro Classic 149 boat plan
The Euro Classic 149 cruises in 1 destination with various routes, starting and ending points.
Rates and departures
Prices indicated are based on a 7-day cruise before offers and extras
Available in Burgundy, Nivernais & the Midi
|2024||Per week||Weekend||Mini-week||1 night at quai €|
|Period A||Up to 13th April; From 29th September||3234 €||1386 €||1848 €||462 €|
|Period B||From 14th April to 20th April; From 22nd September to 28th September||3580 €||1534 €||2046 €||511 €|
|Period C||From 21st April to 25th May; From 15th September to 21st September||3852 €||1650 €||2201 €||550 €|
|Period D||From 26th May to 14th September||4192 €||1796 €||2395 €||599 €|
* Short stay: Weekend from Friday 3 pm to Monday 9 am
Mid-week: Monday from 3 pm to Friday 9 am
The price includes
- The boat and its equipment, crockery, cutlery and linen
- Cruising Instructions on departure day
- Cruising documents, Canal Tolls, Technical assistance 7 days a week
The price does not include
- Navigation/fuel fee: Charged at the end of your cruise, @ 9€ per engine hour, subject to market prices
- Security deposit: 1500 €
- Cleaning deposit: 150€
- Cancellation insurance: 6%
- Parasol: 10€ per week
- Adult bike: 40€ per week; Child's bike: 25€ per week
- One-way supplement: 150€
- Enclosed parking: 40€ per week
- BBQ grill including charcoal: 25€ per week; BBQ with gas: 40€ per week
- Animal supplement: 35€ per week
- Waterways guide, postage included: 45€
- Car transfer (for one-way cruises): 95€ in Burgundy & 160€ in the Midi
Payment schedule: 35% at the time of reservation; balance due 8 weeks before departure
Early Booking 2024:5% when confirming by 31/12/2023Family discount: 5% when travelling with 2 children under 18
Tandem cruise: 5% per boat, same dates, same base
Long stay: 9-13 days: 3%; 14 days or more: 5%
Discounts can be combined up to a maximum of 15%