The France Afloat Euro Classic 149 has a rating of
Cruise file for the Euro Classic 149
Length 48′11″ ft (14.9 metres)
Width 13′7″ ft (4.14 metres)
220 Volts AC
Number of guests: 8
Convertible Twin/Double cabins: 4
An exceptionally well-presented boat for 4 couples
- Berths : 4 twin/double each ensuite with electric flush toilets
- Fully equipped split galley including as standard an oven, microwave and 2 fridges
- Very spacious air-conditioned saloon with internal steering position and CD player
- Central heating
- External steering position on sun deck
- Seating,chairs and parasol for outside dining
- Ample space for bike storage
- Generator and/or shore supply providing 220v
The price includes:
- The boat and it’s equipment, crockery, cutlery and linen
- Cruising Instructions on departure day
- Cruising documents, Canal Tolls, Technical assistance 7 days a week
The price does not include:
- Navigation forfait : charged at the end of your cruise, @ 9€ per engine hour, subject to market prices
- Security deposit: 1000 €
- Cleaning deposit: 100€
- Cancellation insurance: 4%
- Parasol: 10€ per week
- Bike: 40€ per week
- One way supplement: 150€
- Parking: 30-50€ per week
- BBQ grill including charcoal: 25€ per week
- Animal supplement: 35€ per week
- Waterways guide, postage included: 40€
Payment schedule: 35% at time of reservation; balance due 8 weeks prior to departure
Euro Classic 149 boat plan
Euro Classic 149 photo 1
Euro Classic 149 photo 2
Euro Classic 149 photo 3
Testimonials for the Euro Classic 149
Bruce Weiland. Burgundy
The boat was really roomy and comfortable for four couples - both in the cabins and up top.
I rate the boat 9/10.
We particularly enjoyed the river sections, where the terrain was most beautiful. Loved the small towns along the way.
We would book with Hotels Afloat again as we had a wonderful time.
Special thanks, Emma, for the great service.
Jenny Meader, Burgundy. September 2016
The EuroClassic 149 was as expected with plenty of space and good facilities
I'd rate it a 9/10.
We enjoyed the scenery, food and villages in Burgundy
A google search brought us to you. We rate Hotels Afloat 9/10
and found the site useful. Will book again.
There were not many restaurants open on Monday evening in Migenne, we struggled to find somewhere to eat!
Steering is very sluggish on these type of boats. We got the hang of it after a while. Otherwise we really enjoyed it and will be back!
Ray Carter, Burgundy. September 2016
The boat was quite spacious, nice Gin Deck
Rate it 9/10
The route from Tonnerre to Vermenton is beautiful...
The scenery, ease of finding supplies, delightful friendly locals, no queues at the locks, well organised lock keepers. Customer Service Award goes to the female ticket clerk at Laroche Migennes who was so helpful in providing help and advice to find the best value tickets to get to Vermenton, Tonnerre & back to Paris.
Also the guy that handed the boat to us at Tonnerre was very helpful when we turned up early to collect the boat.
Hotels Afloat: We found you on the internet, rating 10/10, and would book again.
It would be helpful to provide Maps for PEDESTRIANS to navigate from local railway stations to boat collection / return points
Rates and departures : Euro Classic 149
Available in Burgundy, Nivernais & the Midi
||Up until 20th April; From October 6th
||From 21st April to 27th April; From 29th September to October 5th
||From 28th April to 1st June ; From 22nd September to 28th September
||From 2nd June to 21st September
Prices are per week in euros
Available with air-conditioning unit, on request