France Afloat Euro Classic 129
Add to my favourites
Book your Autumn cruise now to save up to 20%
France Afloat Euro Classic 129 cruise information
- Boat size
- Length 39′4″ ft (12.00 metres)
- Width 10′8″ ft (3.25 metres)
- Dual steering
- Shore power
- 220 Volts AC
- Central heating
- Number of guests: 4
- Double cabins: 1
- Convertible Twin/Double cabins: 1
- Bathrooms: 2
Recommended for 2 adults and 2 children
- Electric WC
Guests have said...
Everyone involved did their best to deliver excellent service.
We appreciated the size and authentic look of the boats, and rated them a, 8/10.Tom Boycott. Canal du Nivernais
Auxerre was beautiful and the river and Canal du Nivernais beyond were also pretty.
Generally it was a lovely cruise.
Hotels Afloat customer service is very good with prompt replies to emails. Good communication. Would possibly book again.
Appreciated Everything!Kim McLellan. Canal du Midi
Boat rated 10/10
What did you most appreciate about the route? One way toward the Mediterrean
How did you hear about HotelsAfloat? A friend
Would you book with us again? Yes
The boat is well equipped but slow... I rate it 7/10.Susan Stephens. Midi canal
We enjoyed being able to cruise one way.
We do not expect to do another canal cruise but would recommend Hotels Afloat to our friends.
It was the best boat we have had, having done three of these canal cruises previously. The area was pretty . Plenty of room good outside steering.John McDonald. Burgundy
Emma was fantastic.
Needs mosquito repellant, they were a problem.
I rate the boat a 9
What did you most appreciate about the route? Pretty all the way
About the Euro Classic 129
- Berths: 1 double and 1 twin, both ensuite with electric flush toilets
- Fully equipped galley including as standard an oven, microwave and spacious fridge
- Separate air-conditioned saloon with internal steering position
- Central heating
- External steering position on the sun deck
- Seating, chairs and parasol for outside dining
- Ample space for bike storage
- Generator and or shore supply providing 220v
Euro Classic 129 boat plan
France Afloat Euro Classic 129 cruise routes
The Euro Classic 129 cruises in 2 from destinations with various routes, starting and ending points.
Rates and departures
Prices indicated are based on a 7-day cruise before offers and extras
Available in Burgundy, Nivernais & the Midi
|2023||Per week||Short stay *|
|Period A||Up to 14th April; From 30th Sepember||1897 €||1233 €|
|Period B||From 15th April to 21st April; From 23rd September to 29th September||2252 €||1395 €|
|Period C||From 22nd April to 26th May; From 16th September to 23rd September||2549 €||1657 €|
|Period D||From 27th May to 15th September||2832 €||1841 €|
* Short stay: Weekend from Friday 3 pm to Monday 9 am
Mid-week: Monday from 3pm to Friday 9 am
The price includes
- The boat and its equipment, crockery, cutlery and linen
- Cruising Instructions on departure day
- Cruising documents, Canal Tolls, Technical assistance 7 days a week
The price does not include
- Navigation/fuel fee: Charged at the end of your cruise, @ 10€ -12€ per engine hour, subject to market prices
- Security deposit: 1500€
- Cleaning deposit: 150€
- Cancellation insurance: 6%
- Parasol: 10€ per week
- Adult bike: 40€ per week; Child's bike: 25€ per week
- One-way supplement: 150€
- Enclosed parking: 40€ per week
- BBQ grill including charcoal: 25€ per week; BBQ with gas: 40€ per week
- Animal supplement: 35€ per week
- Waterways guide, postage included: 45€
- Car transfer (for one-way cruises): 95€ in Burgundy & 160€ in the Midi
Payment schedule: 35% at the time of reservation; balance due 8 weeks before departure
Early Booking 2024:5% when confirming by 31/12/2023
Couple discount: 10% NB Bed linen provided for 1 cabin only
Family discount: 5% when travelling with 2 children under 18
Tandem cruise: 5% per boat, same dates, same base
Long stay: 9-13 days: 3%; 14 days or more: 5%
Discounts can be combined up to a maximum of 15%