Information about Ardennes
In the Ardennes, close to the Belgium border, enjoy cruising on the canals through wild and wooded landscapes. Natural parks of Montherme, Thilay or Bogny sur Meuse, and the historical sites of the Dames de Meuse at Laifour, the castles and fortress at Hierges, Givet, Sedan and Nemur all await discovery.
This is a nature lovers ideal cruise region.
- Pont a Bar - Dun sur Meuse and return: 130kms, 24 locks, 21 hours cruising
- Pont a Bar - Furmay and return: 95kms, 24 locks, 20 hours cruising
- Pont a Bar - Verdun and return: 220kms, 44 locks, 35 hours cruising
- Pont a Bar - Berry au Bac and return: 120kms, 80 locks, 30 hours cruising
- Pont a Bar - Dinant: 112kms, 23 locks, 25 hours cruising